Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A holiday that feels like one..

Humm..At last, a holiday spent and felt like a holiday. You know, a day like this, during a time like this, IS hard to come by. Had a cool start to the day with a litter rain in the morning. The streets were empty - relatively - when you come to think about the New Year around the corner. And me, the feeling you get, the relief, when you know you don't have any exams(..until I start my Masters that is) for some time to come is awesome. Forget about office work, the feeling you get when you are reading a good book under the shades of the trees in your hammock with some juice by your side is far beyond words (Ok - frankly I don't have a hammock - but you can imagine huh? )
Basically it's been a superb day, so far. And I felt like writing something on here after a long break.
That's good :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home